Monday, December 7, 2009

Photos I took this week...

I had to two photoshoots the past week. This is a family I've known over twenty years. I decided to post the black & white versions of their photos.

This is Gator and he was full of energy. Of course he was more interested in the playground then having his picture taken.

This a Grandpa with his cute granddaughter. He was harder to get to smile than she was. She loved having her picture taken.


Isn't she just the proudest Grandma.....
My other photoshoot was of Marisol. She lives in El Paso, Texas and I could not wait to meet her. I've seen pictures of her and I finally got to hold and hug her. She's as adorable in person as she is in these photos. She's been in town visiting her grandparents. I plan to see her again before she leaves. I will miss her.






Nothing cuter than baby's toes!
I aged this photo to look like a vintage tinted photograph. She's so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment