Monday, December 7, 2009

December is my month!!

There's this thing about December...it's my birthday month. When I was a kid my mom & dad made sure no one forgot my birthday, since everyone was so focused on the holidays. They never gave me that .... "this is your birthday and christmas present". Anyone who has a December birthday understands what I'm saying, huh? So I especially thank them and belame them for my obsession about "my birthday month". One friend made me laugh last year when he said ... December is all about Jobi and Jesus. That is the truth in my world. My friends let me be crazy and come along for the ride. This year we're having my annual cookie exchange on my birthday. That's not how it started...first I wanted it on my birthday and a friend had a conflict so I changed the date, then several other friends had conflicts with the rescheduled date, then after all was said and done .... we are having it on my birthday. Here's this years invite...but note the date is wrong because it's on my birthday!

Here's a couple of cookie exchange invites from the past years. Our cookie exchange is in it's 12th or 13th year. I have all the invites in a box and I must say I've been pretty creative with them. You should put together a cookie exchange with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment