Here's some stuff that kept me busy.
Watched way too much football
Found several new magazines full of crazy fun ideas!
So I had to find time to read and study the pictures.
Tried a couple of things but found I need more paper punches!
Oh, and glitter, too.
I read somewhere or saw it on someone's blog ... 47 days til Christmas!
I think I would like to do an idea list - one thing for each day left.
1. tiny fabric trees with glitter & stars
2. tiny paper circle trees with glitter & a star on top.
3. fabric flowers
4. snowman jars
5. paper sack envelopes
6. sewn paper sack envelopes
7. sewn paper flowers on cards
8. babbles with snowflakes with glitter
9. babble stones with christmas sayings
10. photos of my dogs, colby & winston
11. earrings, red ones
12. rubberstamped cards
13. flannel pink baby blankets
14. ice skate idea
15. crochet a funky scraf
16. thank you notes
17. cookie exchange invite design
18. bake sugar cookies
19. paint a christmas themed angel
21. soldered pendants
22. button designed cards
23. add to my "me" journal
Okay, that's half of the list....whew!
More to come......
Here's some of the babbles I made. I made a number of them but gifted them before photographing them.