Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Guitar love

Probably ten years ago is when I first bought this guitar.  Yep, ten years!   I purchased it from a friend who plays very well.  I asked if she would give me lessons and she agreed, however for some reason I really don't recall, after one lesson I didn't go back.  I think we had schedule problems.  Then several years ago, another friend was visiting and he plays so we got the guitars out and he restrung and gave me a quick few tips.  Fast forward to now.... another friend asked for one of the guitars.  See I originally purchase one and borrowed a second one for my nephew.  Again, neither one of us have ever learned.  Back to present time...
I decided to have this guitar tuned and fixed.   Apparently, the low desert humidity is not good for guitars.  I got it back a few weeks ago.  I need to muster, is that word?  the confidence to learn.  I really would like to learn.





No comments:

Post a Comment