Sunday, June 30, 2019

Inspired

I finished a two week road trip and being in a car all those miles sure stunted my creative soul.  Normally, I make stops on my trips that inspire me, but this trip was way different.  The destination was a family wedding, driving was the goal.  I was able to stop and visit a few friends who are creative souls and I realized how I haven't been in the mood to work in the studio.  Before I left I cleaned up my studio space and I'm glad I did.  Today I started making some necklaces.  I haven't made jewelry in a long time and it feels good to get back at it.  Next I'm going to finish my soldered pendants!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for some other wonderful article. Where else may just anybody get that type of info in such a perfect approach of writing?
    I've a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such information.

    ReplyDelete