Sunday, December 9, 2018

House prep before the show!

The Open House went well.  I didn't realize how much stuff I had to sell.  A couple of friends helped decorate the house to get ready for the show.

Used greenery with couple glass jars.  Wooden trees I cut out last year.  I also decorated a  soy bean screen with a glitter reindeer  and a fabric tag.  Added my wooden bead garland, a evergreen garland and finally my vintage book page garland.

Using my metal tub for the tree was perfect.  My friend decorated the tree with what I supplied him with.  It's beautiful!  I made a burlap fabric star tree topper.   The metal was a bed spring and the fabric was an old coffee bag.  It came together so well!

Loved the tin filled with gold ornaments and a vintage postcard.


No comments:

Post a Comment