Tuesday, June 28, 2016

I love this shop!



Soulful Salvage   -   Grant, Nebraska

Lisa, me, Becky & Monica



Last year while traveling around with my sisters we stopped in a small town ...
Grant, Nebraska.  Here we found the coolest shop.  Four women friends who are all creative in their own way.  They began their adventure by hosting a open shop one weekend with all their collectables and creative items.  It was such a success they did it another weekend and another weekend and then decided to purchase the building.  Now you can check out their crazy fun and such cool thing shop.  I had so much fun seeing them.  I will be making a stop there every time I'm in the area. 

I found a perfect old ledger and vintage camera!  The ledger is from a local cattle sale barn...awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment