Wednesday, August 17, 2011

2000 hits

I began my blog in 2007.  This past weekend I was Yahoo IM chatting with my sister, Melinda and I asked her if she's checked out my blog lately.  I was apologizing for not posting much these days.  We checked it out and I noticed I had my 2000th (view)  hit!  Now I know there's blogs out there that have millions of hits and millions of posts.  I'm not one of them.  But I am so pleased to know there are some gracious souls out there who stop by my blog.   Thank you and I mean THANK  YOU.
I've been brainstorming ideas and thoughts to improve my blog and one thing I plan to do is more photos and videos.  I may do some videos on some of the fun stuff I make, bake, cook, break, see, experience, read, or a good music video to get you smiling.
Thank you, again,
Jobi

No comments:

Post a Comment