Thursday, April 2, 2009

It was a busy month....

I've been painting anytime I can find atleast 10 minutes to sit still. My friend, Melissa brought her sister to paint. Her sister sure has some painting talent. I wish I would of photographed her art piece. My creative plate has been full. I photographed a wedding, sewing a prom dress, helped my sister with her restaurant taxes, and keeping up with my nephew's college stuff. Plus working. I know I'm as busy as most multi-taskers, huh?

We're going to another Art Walk tomorrow... more inspiration. Coolest art, music and people!

Checkout this ceiling I found at last month's Art Walk.

Also, my hubby and I celebrated our 25th anniversary this week. It was fun thinking back on our wedding day...how he was late, which has never changed. Like Iyanla Vanzant said... "if you want to know the end, look at the beginning".


Here's some photos to enjoy...


WINSTON, always wondering what I'm doing


This piece of art is very special. I made it specially for my dear friend, Cathy. The background papers are from a song book she gave me of her friend, Alice Wallace. Dragonflies symbolize Cathy and RED is Cathy


This next one is a small canvas for my office...

Alia's 1st Birthday card...





No comments:

Post a Comment