Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Late nights

Can't seem to sleep these days.....

So I keep on painting my office stuff. I finally finished last night and arranged my office space today. I'm happy with the way it looks, but the real test will be to see how if feels. I'll have to try it on for a few days. I'm one to move things around, you should see my living room, furniture is rearranged all the time! My office space is no different.
The crusier bike was a hit. So far three of us have some pretty cool bikes. Not sure if anyone else is going to go green with us. We did some wise shopping and between the three of us, two bikes free and the other $25. Once we finish getting the third bike to the office I take a photos of us!
Oh did I tell ya..... I won Tom's office pro football pool this week!!!! $200. An they thought a girl from Husker Nation knew nothing about football. I get bragging rights over Tom this week!! That's big.

No comments:

Post a Comment