Saturday, June 15, 2024

Blue Door, Part 3

I've been waking up so early to avoid the heat and the sun beating down on me while I work on the blue door.  We sealed one side yesterday and this morning we flipped it over to finish the other side.  One board needed to be replaced because it was beyond repair.  I also repaired the water damage areas.  

Repaired all the water damaged areas.


Bought three shades of blues to touch up the faded areas, too.



The final look.  Touched up the whole door with the 3 blues.  The replacement board matched up nicely.   Put a light coat of seal, but it's so hot out the seal is tacky.  Hopefully, it will dry in the next few days.  We will be ready to put the door on the door jams, which we also replaced and painted.  I have to clean up the bell and it'll all look so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment