Sunday, June 9, 2024

Baby Boy Shower Gift for the New Daddy!

Got invited to a baby shower.  I'm not one for baby showers but when I do go I always make some kind of gift.   I've known the baby boy's dad to be over 20 years which I decided to make him a daddy tool belt.  I've been making them for some time.  It's always fun.

The new baby's theme was rockets.  I found some rocket clipart to transfer on the tool belt and luckily found a few rocket items, like star whatever that is, and a rocket chewie.  Blue is the color of as many items I could find, bottle, duckie, gloves, diaper pins,  pacifiers, it was fun to put together.  Finished it off by wrapping in clear wrap.  I think he'll have fun opening it up.  Found out, the favorite name so far for baby is Javi, love it.  Momma looked sweet and the shower was so nice, I won a gift!  A scented candle.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment