Friday, May 24, 2024

Small Gardens

I started my little garden sort of late this year. So only pepper plants and flowers that can be planted this late and can tolerate the Arizona summer heat. It was recommended to start them by seed not transplant seedlings. They were right, the four flower seedlings died the first week but the seeds are all popping through. I went to a worm farm to get new soil and it was so rich and healthy. Good start for all my plants.
It was recommended the pepper plants would do just fine. So I bought both transplants and seeds. The 4 flower plants you see there on the left all died!
It feels good to get your hands dirty and watch the garden grow. I really want to get an herb garden planned. I need to research when is the ideal time in the AZ climate.

No comments:

Post a Comment