Thursday, May 30, 2024

Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.

 Getting ready for my Dad's visit.  Living within boxes made it easy to rearrange the guest room.  The biggest challenge turned out to be washing pillows.  My pillows have been stored in my camper and needed to be refreshed.  I put them in the washer  and one pillow was fine but the other was a disaster.  My washer was having no part of spinning out the water of this pillow!   First, I removed it and wrapped it in towels to soak out all the water, it was so heavy and water filled.  The washer would not spin enough to get the water out.  Finally, I sat it outside and with all the sunshine and heat it should dry and then I'll set it in the dryer to fluff it up.  I should of taken a pic of what it looked like out of the washer!

Another thing happened today... T*ump guilty on all counts.   

No comments:

Post a Comment