Thursday, August 9, 2012

My sister's wedding invitations

I have been working on wedding stuff for the past several months.  This week it's my sister's stuff.  I finished the design and layout, printed them, now to cut.  I started on addressing envelopes and I made an error on the return address...damn!  Good thing I only had 10 done and I have extra envelopes!  So I must be tired and when I begin to make silly mistakes it's time to shut the party down.  Her reception party is at the end of September and the goal is to have these to her by end of the week.  So far so good and looks like I'll make the deadline.  I'll add photos at the end of the week.  I really am happy with the way they turned out.  Teal is her color and boy that's a hard color to find and match... but I found the perfect teal colored envelopes and we're printing invite on silver metallic paper with teal ink color. 
I just remember today how I need to get in gear on designing our annual September margarita party invitation!!!  The party is mid-September... I don't even have an idea as of today.  I need some inspiration.  I get out and open my mind to some ideas.  I've been doing some cool photo things with photoshop maybe I can find a vintage sign or building to use, humm.  I might have to take a drive downtown.  But for now I need some beauty sleep...nite nite

No comments:

Post a Comment