Friday, August 31, 2012

Day trippin

After lunch with my friend, Kathy she drove passed this house.  I asked her to back up and let me take a closer look.  See the HUGE URN?   Of course you do...it's HUGE!  It's as tall as the house.  As you take a closer look at the details of this yard you will see a number of different size urns...everywhere.  Even on the house it's hard to see but there are two green and I mean green urns attached to the wall on shelves.  Also the two big urns at the corners of the house have three tier toparies with huge artifical flower arrangements.  Amazing
 
 
On the edge of the yard is  the blue-est  of blue angel statues.  I'm telling you this yard and all it's yard ornaments was over the top craziness.  On the other hand, I applaud their boldness!

No comments:

Post a Comment