Saturday, August 30, 2014

Husker football + GuruHoney = fun times & good things!


It's that time of year.... Husker football, Memorial Stadium, Lincoln, Nebraska!
To all my family and friends who live in Lincoln and those of you who plan to travel to Lincoln for a game.
There's this really neat shop in Lincoln, it's not downtown or near the stadium, but it's worth the trip to North 48th Street. I'm challenging you to travel a little bit east and check it out!
I was fortunate to meet the owner, Andrea Watkins. Her shop is full of unique gifts, graphic t-s...hirts, framed art, home accents, baby wear, accessories and much more. It has my jewelry pieces for sale, too! 

Please hit the share button and share with all your Facebook friends and give me and GuruHoney a loud Husker spirited shout out!! Thank you so much.

GuruHoney
2701 North 48th Street, Suite 2
402-890-5520
https://www.facebook.com/guruhoney.design

No comments:

Post a Comment