Thursday, February 13, 2014

Blog, I'm sorry I've been ignoring you....

Honestly, I have at least 18 pending blog posts I'm working on.  I always strive to post often for my friends and readers of my blog.  I like having a photo(s) to be included in each post and that's the time consuming part.  I sort, edit, size and watermark photos all the time and then write the articles.  Then there are the other times I wing it.  I'm also lagging on my Facebook JOBI page, I have to sort through my jewelry inventory and get more photos on my FB page.  You would think I have plenty of time for all this fun stuff, but there's all this other fun stuff getting in my way...ha ha.  I finally got a big desk calendar like the one I used when I had my job and that's been a great organizational tool to add to my never ending search to stay on top of things.

In the meantime, let's dance!


No comments:

Post a Comment