Friday, April 27, 2012

Spent hours at an antique place.

Yesterday I stopped in a local antique shop.  It's a large building with individual booths.  I was looking for silver or silver plated spoons, vanity trays and a green glass pitcher.  The green glass pitcher is for my Tia Mary.  She has a set of glasses and broke the pitcher that goes with the set.  So I'm on the hunt for it.  I found 20 spoons and three vanity trays but no green glass pitcher!  Tomorrow I'm going to this very large antique place along old Highway 30 and he has tons of stuff.  My impression of this particular shop is the owner is actually a hoarder and hates getting rid of things.  His prices seem high and his shop is packed full and I notice people leaving empty handed.  Not a good thing.  So wish me luck on finding the green glass pitcher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment