Monday, August 6, 2007

Been away a long time.....

It's been months since I posted. Busy summer, but it's coming to an end and I plan to have more time and plan to let you all know more about my blog and post "stuff" I've been making over the summer!
Boys (nephews) for the summer and whoever said boys and girls are the same are so wrong. Boys don't like to "shop" they like to get their stuff and go home. Boys like to eat. Boys like loud music!!! Boys like just about anything LOUD. Boys can be lazy or should I say they have this crazy idea that housework is "woman's" work!!! Boys don't care if they have to wear the same teeshirt two or maybe three days in a row. On the other hand, they are less drama, no fighting over the bathroom, and it's okay not to have to go to the mall for the fourth time in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment